Meet the Team Party & The “Diamond Dozen”
A couple important items from the front office:
“Meet the Team” at GameWorks:
The Clippers will celebrate the opening of the 2009 season with a special “Meet The Team” party on Wednesday, April 8th, 2009, at GameWorks in Easton Town Center. GameWorks will have an exclusive area upstairs for fans to interact with the Clippers players, coaches and front office staff. The event is hosted by Wags and Elliott of QFM-96. Festivities will run from 7PM to 10PM. Tickets to the event are $12 in advance and $15 at the door.
By purchasing a ticket to the GameWorks “Meet The Team” party, you will receive access to all of GameWorks, including the exclusive areas reserved for the party, an All-American meal, a two-hour time play Game Card ($15 value), and you will be eligible to win Clippers prizes.
Call 614-462-5250 to purchase tickets.
The Clippers are now offering a 12 pack of tickets known as the “Diamond Dozen”.
The “Diamond Dozen” costs $144 and consists of the following games:
1. Thursday, April 23 vs. Indianapolis
2. Sunday, May 10 vs. Pawtucket
3. Thursday, May 14 vs. Lehigh Valley
4. Monday, June 1 vs. Norfolk
5. Monday, June 29 vs. Durham
6. Thursday, July 2 vs. Toledo
7. Thursday, July 9 vs. Indianapolis
8. Saturday, July 18 vs. Syracuse
9. Tuesday, July 21 vs. Scranton
10. Friday, August 7 vs. Buffalo
11. Friday, August 14 vs. Indianapolis
12. Monday, August 31 vs. Louisville
Call 614-462-5250 to order the “Diamond Dozen” or visit http://www.clippersbaseball.com for the promotional info of these dates.